House for Sale
Spacious Light-Filled Delight
Property ID 1965474Revitalise or extend this charming family home, then ultimately plan your future dream home to maximise the expansive 1201sqm block with a possibility of a granny flat (STCA).
Flowing from the expansive entertainers deck, is a spacious lounge/dining area, gas kitchen and 3 full bedrooms all with built-ins. With abundance of natural light and space throughout, there are multiple renovation possibilities or scope for simple updates. The lower level is the ideal teenagers retreat, in-law accommodation, or self-contained unit with kitchenette, full bathroom, and external access.
Situated in a dream position, in a tranquil bush setting and quiet cul-de-sac, while being close to Cheltenham Girls High School, Epping Boys High and Beecroft Primary School catchment. The home is within walking distance of Epping Train Station (1.3km approx.) and Cheltenham Train Station (1.2km approx.) enabling easy access to Macquarie University and the CBD.
In a nutshell
- Large block (1201 sqm)
- Massive potential
- Natural light-flooded lounge and dining, with air-conditioning
- Gas kitchen
- 3 full bedrooms, all with built-ins
- Lower ground level with kitchenette, bathroom and direct external access
- Hardwood flooring in main upper living area
- Wrap-around deck
- Double carport
- Minimal traffic
Location, location, location (All Approximate)
- 1.2km to Cheltenham Train Station
- 1.3km to Epping Train Station
- 1.9km to Cheltenham Girls High School
- 2.7km to Beecroft Public School
- 2.4km to Epping Boys High School
- 800m to Arden Anglican School
- 600m to Epping Athletic Track
- Steps away from the Lane Cove Valley Walk
- Close to Beecroft shops, cafe's & restaurants
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454 or Pearly Poh Wong on 0407 880 255.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.