House for Sale
A Resort Lifestyle at your Doorstep
Property ID 1991762The minute you walk into this cosy Townhouse, you will be impressed by its flowing floor plan. Bathed in natural light throughout the day,the freshly painted and spacious living and dining room overlooks the landscaped garden and private courtyard .A prominent hallway separates the kitchen from the 3rd bedroom (a former garage which has been beautifully renovated with large built in wardrobes, down lights and carpet ).The family meals nook with bay window sits nicely next to the gas kitchen.The sun drenched kitchen comes complete with gas cook top and range hood and commands a view of the landscaped gardens at the front. This lovely home is located in a very sought after and family friendly complex offering resort facilities.
In a nutshell:
- Super spacious Master bedroom with extra large wardrobe, ensuite with long bath
- Second bedroom also comes with an ensuite and built in wardrobe.
- A separate toilet downstairs
- Single carport
- Side access to the rear yard
- Pergola at the front and back
- Internal laundry
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning units in the Formal lounge and Master Bedroom
- Lots of storage space
- Private rear courtyard is a fabulous area for family barbecues and entertaining
- On site clubhouse,inviting swimming pool,tennis court and barbecue facilities for
- In the catchment for popular Cherrybrook Public School
- City express bus service is at the door
- Child care centres close by
- Local shops are at close proximity
- 800 m to city & local bus stop
- 800 m to sought after Cherrybrook Public School
-1.1 km to Edward Bennett Oval
- Council rates
$248.40 per qtr
- Strata levies
$1,162.68 per qtr
For more information on this fabulous home please contact Pearly Poh Wong on 0407 880 255 or Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454.
Disclaimer : All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable.We have no reason to doubt its accuracy,however we cannot guarantee it.