House for Auction
Endless Potential in the Ideal Location
Property ID 1992501As a canvas to either renovate or build your dream home, this expansive east to west block of 740sqm (approx.) is perfect for you.
Located on a leafy and quiet street, this much loved home, with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom is full of natural light and charm. Multiple living areas provide ample space to extend and expand the current footprint.
In a ideal location, within the Carlingford High, Cheltenham Girls' High and Roselea Public catchments, and is a short walk to local parks and transport options.
In a nutshell
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bath
- Multiple living spaces
- Dine in kitchen
- 740sqm block
Location, location, location
- 200m to local buses directly to Epping station
- 2.5km to Epping Train Station
- 1.5km to Rosalea Public School
- 1.9km to Carlingford High School
- 2.3km to Cheltenham Girls High School
- 900m to Ray Park
- 1km to West Epping Park
- 1.2km to local shops (Carlingford North Shopping Centre) with butcher, news agency, local medical centre and doctors, and pharmacy
AUCTION: Saturday 24th November at 9:30am registration from 9.00am (if not sold prior)
For further information contact Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454 or Pearly Poh Wong on 0407 880 255.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.