House for Sale
Charming Family Home
Property ID 1984358Surrounded by established gardens & an abundance of greenery, this sensational family home offers space and charm.
Boasting five huge bedrooms & four separate living/entertaining options, this home has an excellent mix of modern and classic features which contribute to the cosy, family feel.
Entertainers will love how the lounge room opens out through French doors onto a private, covered terrace which overlooks your fully enclosed, perfectly maintained and private yard - complete with built-in BBQ!
With high ornate ceilings, grassed backyard & all the space you need for the growing family, this home ticks all the boxes.
In a nutshell:
- Large master bedroom with wardrobes
- Set apart bedroom with could become parents retreat or guest bedroom with ensuite
- Three additional, very good sized bedrooms.
- Two bathrooms, including family bathroom with bath.
- Four separate living areas including two lounge/family rooms, dining room and formal lounge/sitting room with fire place.
- Open plan & renovated kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher & an abundance of cupboard space.
- Sun drenched front balcony with garden view, offering your second outdoor entertaining or relaxation space.
- Double car port.
Location, location, location:
- 1 km to the Normanhurst Station
- 1 km to Normanhurst Public School
- Short stroll to bus stop on Stuart Avenue
- Short stroll to Thornleigh Golf Centre and Brickpit park
- Close to Thornleigh Train Station
- Normanhurst Public School Catchment
- Turramurra High School Catchment area
- Close to elite schools including Barker, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, St Leos College, Knox and more
- Minutes drive to Hornsby Westfield shops and entertainment precinct
- Close to the SAN Hospital and Fox Valley shops
For further information contact Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454 or Karen Page on 0418 643 264
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.