House for Sale
Serene Family Home in Ideal Locale.
Property ID 1992229Perfect entry level buying for that young and growing family. Enjoy the peace and serenity of this Normanhurst family home with the convenience of a central locale.
Upon entry via your front balcony, you are greeted with your formal lounge and dining area. The dine in kitchen overlooks your spacious covered entertainers deck and flows into your second living space.
The home features 3 bedrooms upstairs whilst your downstairs 4th bedroom provides external access and privacy for visiting guest or that ideal home office.
The 873sqm block includes a fenced back yard providing plenty of space for your family and room for a pool if desired.
The home has a single car garage and an abundance of under house storage.
Gain a foothold in this family friendly suburb and enjoy being close to schools and transport, including a short walk to Loreto Normanhurst, Normanhurst Public School, Normanhurst Boys High School and Normanhurst train station.
In a nutshell:
- 4 bedrooms, 1 Bathroom that has recently been modernized with separate toilet
- Covered outdoor entertaining deck. Multiple living areas
- Single car garage
- 873 sqm block with fenced grass backyard
- Reverse Cycle Air conditioning. Street gas available
Location, location, location:
- 800m to Normanhurst Train Station
- 300m to local bus stop
- 450m to Normanhurst Public School
- Across the street from Loreto Normanhurst school
- Turramurra High School Catchment area
- Close to private and catholic schools including Barker, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, St Leos College, Knox, Abbotsleigh and more
- Minutes drive to Hornsby Westfield shops and entertainment precinct
- Close to the SAN Hospital and Fox Valley shops
For further information contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.