House for Sale
Hidden Jewel with Serenity & Stunning Beauty
Property ID 1987411No expense has been spared in this full brick, four-bedroom 3-bathroom, 6 year old home.
Architecturally designed, you will be in awe with the custom-crafted features of the home.
A grand entrance, vaulted ceilings, stunning flow-through to the outdoor entertaining area, you will lack nothing to impress as you welcome friends and family.
Featuring an Ultra-modern gas kitchen with granite bench tops, flashbacks and middle island with waterfall edges decorated with Meile appliances and soft-closed drawer mechanism, and a spacious eat-in area, flowing to lounge area with marble floors and separate formal lounge, which has all the trappings to be an ideal media room.
Three sizable bedrooms are downstairs, 2 with built-ins and an ensuite and walk-in-robe attached to the largest of the 3. You will enjoy the warmth of the hardwood flooring and plantation shutters. Upstairs features a spacious parents retreat and the master bedroom complete with ensuite, walk-in-robe and private balcony with bush vistas.
Enjoy the privacy of the fenced back yard with pool and direct access to the council maintained nature strip and bushlands.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, this home is not to be missed.
In a Nutshell:
- Archeticually designed with full-brick constructed
- Solar heated salt water pool
- Vaulted ceilings
- Marble Ground floors and hardwood bedrooms and upstairs
- Modern Gas kitchen with granite benches
- Covered outdoor entertaining area with swimming pool
- Double car garage with internal access
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 with walk-in-robe and ensuite, built-ins
- 3 Bathrooms with floor to ceiling marble tiles
- 3 separate living areas
- Ducted central heating and Air-Conditioning
- Ducted vacuum system
- Security Alarm System
- Video Intercom
- CCTV system
Location, Location, Location:
- Walking distance to Pennant Hills Station/Bus Terminal and shopping precinct.
- Convenient to many desirable public and private schools in the local area.
- 4 train stops to Macquarie University.
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, Castle Towers and Macquarie shopping centres.
- Easy access to M2/M7 & M1 motorways.
For further information contact Alex Gayl 0425 280 454 or Buddy Khouri on 0450 200 666.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.