Townhouse for Sale
Full Brick Townhouse
Property ID 2000615Enjoy entertaining in this impressive 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhouse featuring a living/dining room flowing out to a private courtyard.
Perfect for families, downsizing couples, and investors, this townhouse has it all including the main bedroom with a walk-in-robe and ensuite, air conditioning throughout, modern kitchen, a full main bathroom and a powder room ideal for guests, single carport and single garage with storage.
Situated in a quiet complex and close to transport, local shops and schools, this townhouse should not be missed.
In a Nutshell:
- Main bedroom with walk-in-robe, ensuite, and access to private balcony
- 2 & 3 bedrooms one with built-in, air-conditioning, and access to balcony
- Stylish kitchen
- Complete main bathroom
- Low-maintenance courtyard
- Internal Laundry
- Automatic 1 car garage with tandem carport and storage
Location, Location, Location:
- 1 km to Thornleigh Train Station
- Stroll to Thornleigh Market Place and Aldi
- Normanhurst West Public School catchment
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield Shopping centre, restaurants and entertainment precinct
- Turramurra High School catchment
- Close to exclusive high schools including Barker, Normanhurst Boys, Loreto, St Leos, Abbotsleigh & Knox
Levies and Rates (all approximate):
- Council Rates: $275 per qtr
- Strata Levies: $770 per qtr
- Water Rates: $254 per qtr
For further information on this outstanding home please contact Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.